Health and Safety
VECTOR CONSTRUCTION holds personal health and safety of primary importance.
- To promote and ensure innovative solutions to solve client problems.
- To foster an employee culture focused on overall corporate success.
- To research, develop and implement cost-effective quality products and services.
- To promote and encourage a safe workplace.
- To foster effective and open communication.
- To establish and uphold corporate policies and procedures in a professional and ethical manner.
- To develop and maintain strategic alliances with industry organizations.
- To assure prudent management of all corporate resources.
- To provide appropriate returns and benefits to all stakeholders.
We encourage and support the growth of our people.
We enjoy what we do.
Our priority is to provide outstanding client service.
We conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
We do what is right.
Achievement and Recognition
We encourage effort and recognize achievement.
We value, trust, respect and support each other.
We are committed to quality and excellence in everything we do.
The personal health and safety of each employee and all others is of primary importance.
Vector Construction is proud to hold Safety Pre-Qualifications with the following organizations:
- Browz: Now part of Avetta
- First Verify
- Our objective is a health and safety policy that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, while still delivering superior concrete restoration, protection and repair service. Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.
- Accidental loss can be reduced through good management combined with active employee involvement. Safety is the direct responsibility of all managers, supervisors and employees.
- It is our commitment at Vector to do all that is reasonable to prevent injury to workers, damage to equipment and property, and to protect the customer, the public, and the environment from accidents.
- Supervisors will develop the proper attitudes towards health and safety in themselves and in all those they supervise. They will ensure that all operations under their control are carried out with the utmost regard for safety and the health of all personnel involved at all times.
- Employees will follow all procedures for working safely and, whenever possible, for taking steps to improve safety measures already in place.
- It is essential that there be commitment by everyone involved to take responsibility for the company’s overall safety initiatives. Complete and active participation by everyone is required for its success.
- We desire to fulfill our moral and legal responsibilities in safety, health and environment and we work to control unnecessary loss through accident, personal injury and/or damage to equipment and property.