Agriculture & Material Storage:
Concrete Silo Evaluation, Maintenance & Repair
Working closely with the silo owner, Vector Construction’s concrete restoration and repair experts will conduct a thorough investigation of the overall condition of the silo and customize a cost-effective solution designed to preserve and extend the service life of your structure.
With access to multiple repair methods, Vector Construction provides the most complete range of concrete solutions. From basic concrete repair to the most technologically advanced repair solutions, Vector Construction can save your structures.
Vector Construction provides concrete silo repair and restoration throughout North America, including Saskatchewan, Ontario, BC, Manitoba and Alberta, as well as the Midwestern U.S.
Concrete silo maintenance and repair services include:
- Concrete evaluation and development of repair options (interior & exterior)
- Corrosion Investigation Studies
- Concrete Repair
- Form and Pour Repairs
- Shotcrete Repairs
- Epoxy Injection Crack Repair
- Waterproofing membrane installation
- Exterior and interior coating installation
- Corrosion Mitigation
- Structural Strengthening
- Carbon Fiber Strengthening
- Steel Plate Strengthening
- Post Tension Installation and Repair
- Cement Grouting/Slab Jacking
- Design, Build, Maintain & Repair
Click here to download the NEW Agriculture & Material Storage Brochure!
Vector Construction provide concrete silo repair and restoration throughout Canada, including Saskatchewan, Ontario, BC, Manitoba and Alberta, as well as the U.S. Call us today for a free quote.