With Vector Corrosion Technologies growing operations in the GTA area, we have immediate openings and are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Concrete Restoration Foreman.
Skill set to include:
• Attention to safety and the ability to work safely is a requirement of this job
• Ability to motivate and lead a team of coworkers to reach project goals.
• Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Minimum 5 years construction experience in a leadership role required, concrete experience is a plus.
• Being dependable and reliable.
• Demonstrated high level of energy, initiative and leadership.
• Willingness to learn and take on new types of work.
• Ability to read drawings and specifications.
• Develop and manage site logistics plan for concrete restoration work.
• Document daily construction activities.
• Maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of the Owner.
• Ability to travel as needed to get to project sites.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Benefits of this FULL TIME POSITION include:
• $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
• Group health insurance, Life insurance
• Pension plan with employer match
• Company Vehicle use
• Employee training, development and advancement opportunities within the company
Vector Corrosion Technologies is one of North America’s largest specialty concrete repair contractors with 9 offices throughout Canada and the United States, is an expanding construction organization in operation for over 50 years.
Vector has a unique approach to selling, estimating and securing concrete repair, strengthening, corrosion, PT, flooring, coating and linings business in commercial, infrastructure and industrial facilities.
Join the industry leader with Vector Corrosion Technologies, a platinum member of the 50 best managed companies in Canada.
For confidential consideration, submit your application to:
Vector Corrosion Technologies Ltd.
Attention: HR Department