With Vector Corrosion Technologies growing operations in the GTA area, we have immediate openings and are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Experienced Concrete Restoration Technician.
Skill set to include:
• Attention to safety and the ability to work safely is a requirement of this job
• Minimum 3 years construction experience in a leadership role required, concrete experience is a plus.
• Being dependable and reliable.
• Demonstrated high level of energy, initiative and leadership.
• Willingness to learn and take on new types of work.
• Ability to travel as needed to get to project locations.
• A valid driver’s license is a plus.
• Work as part of a team towards meeting construction schedules.
Benefits of this FULL TIME UNION POSITION include all the benefits outlined in the Union Agreement:
• $24.00-$29.00 per hour depending on experience
• Group health insurance, Life insurance
• Pension plan
• Employee training, development and advancement opportunities within the company
Vector Corrosion Technologies is one of North America’s largest specialty concrete repair contractors with 9 offices throughout Canada and the United States, is an expanding construction organization in operation for over 50 years.
Vector has a unique approach to selling, estimating and securing concrete repair, strengthening, corrosion, PT, flooring, coating and linings business in commercial, infrastructure and industrial facilities.
Join the industry leader with Vector Corrosion Technologies, a platinum member of the 50 best managed companies in Canada.
For confidential consideration, submit your application to:
Vector Corrosion Technologies Ltd.
Attention: HR Department