Vector Construction Inc. has an immediate opening for a qualified candidate to fill the position of CORROSION TECHNICIAN NACE CP 2 on a large concrete restoration project located in Philadelphia, PA.
Duties of the position include but are not limited to:
1. Perform the required inspection, layout and testing on a cathodic protection system installation.
2. Manage QA/QC program for project and required paperwork.
3. Assist in problem solving issues as they arise on the project.
4. Work with the construction team to helping to meet production schedules.
Candidate Qualifications include:
1. A minimum of 2 years experience in the field performing NACE corrosion inspection work.
2. NACE CP 2 Cathodic Protection Technician
3. Concrete repair experience a plus.
4. Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills required.
5. Ability to work independently while being a Team Player.
6. Strong Computer Skills.
7. Demonstrated high level of energy, initiative and leadership.
Benefits of this FULL TIME POSITION include:
• Comprehensive salary package
• Group health insurance, Life insurance
• 401k pension plan with employer match
• Vacation plan
• Employee training, development and advancement opportunities within the company.
Vector Construction Inc., one of North America’s largest and fastest growing specialty concrete repair contractors with 10 offices throughout Canada and the United States, is an expanding construction organization in operation for over 50 years.
Vector takes pride in offering the most technically advanced yet cost effective solutions for the repair, restoration and protection of concrete structures and has earned numerous awards and patents for product innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Successful candidate will be required to pass drug screen and background check.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For confidential consideration, submit your resume and salary expectation to:
Vector Construction Inc.
Attention: HR Department