With Vector Constructions growing operations in Cedar Rapids IA we have immediate openings and are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Midwest Construction Supervisor.
Skill set to include:
• Attention to safety and the ability to work safely is a requirement of this job.
• Ability to motivate and lead a team of coworkers to reach project goals.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Minimum 5 years construction experience in a leadership role required, concrete experience is a plus.
• Being dependable and reliable.
• Demonstrated high level of energy, initiative and leadership.
• Willingness to learn and take on new types of work.
• Ability to travel to complete projects.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Work as part of a team.
Benefits of this FULL TIME POSITION include:
• $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
• Group health insurance, Life insurance
• 401k pension plan with employer match
• Vacation plan
• Employee training, development and advancement opportunities within the company
Vector Construction Inc., one of North America’s largest specialty concrete repair contractors with 9 offices throughout Canada and the United States, is an expanding construction organization in operation for over 50 years. Vector has a unique approach to selling, estimating and securing concrete repair, strengthening, corrosion, flooring, coating and linings business in commercial and industrial facilities.
Vector takes pride in offering the most technically advanced yet cost effective solutions for the repair, restoration and protection of concrete structures and has earned numerous awards and patents for product innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employer, successful candidate will be required to pass drug screen and background check.
Interested candidates please submit resume online or on indeed.com, only successfully candidates will be contacted for interviews.
All applications will be treated as confidential.