Removing deteriorated concrete and replacing it with traditional portland cement concrete is often still the most effective and economical way to repair concrete. Vector Construction has extensive experience in the rehabilitation of all sorts of concrete structures. From small repairs to major concrete restoration projects, Vector can meet the precise requirements of any client. Any effective concrete repair requires basic, good repair practices and Vector performs our repairs to the standards set by the International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) and its guidelines.
All concrete structures benefits:
- Vector understands concrete mix design and can assure optimum performance with good concreting practices
- Materials and equipment readily available throughout construction industry
- Easy to assess the future performance and life expectancy of the repair
- The cost of conventional repairs is very competitive
- Can be combined with cathodic protection to substantially extend the life of structures